Blogger Beware...

If you want your blog reviewed, email us at rate.my.blog@gmail.com
Do NOT ask us to rate someone else's blog.
It wouldn't be fair to the poor bastard.If you have asked us to rate your blog, you're going to get an honest review, whether you like it or not! Don't like the review you got? Suck it up, buttercup.

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Secrets of Two Iconic Companies Success


I don't know what your first language is...I'm guessing Chinese. It sure as shit isn't English. English might not even be your second language. Third, fourth, I don't know.

What's the point? You sound like an engineer on acid. Who is this guy you keep talking about? Is he missing body parts, or am I making that up? What does any of that have to do with his tricycle?

You can go here if you want, but you're wasting 10 minutes of your life, unless you're a masochist.









No comments: